Skip to main content

Letter to my baby bear


Hi sweety,

Image result for mom and son cartoonI love you soo much, i know i'm not a good aunt for you, i can not be your role model.
But the way you look at me, when you call my name, you smile at me and hugs me, those things that make me survive from this shit.

Yes, i'm sick, i'm a broken person, sometimes i also can be a toxic person. That's why i think i don't deserve to be loved. Sweety, when you grow up, i think i need to push you to stay away from me. Not because i hate you, but because i don't want to hurt you, i don't want to be a toxic for you.

Sweety, be a gentleman, the world is cruel and that's ok, u have to face it and if you are tired of it, u can take a rest, but don't give up.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear My Lovely Man

For a man, Whose gaze is shaded like a willow tree Whose love is as wide as the ocean and his touch is as soft as silk. Darling, God brought us together when my world was falling apart. I carry many burdens alone. And many stories that finally I buried alone. Until then you came like a prince who took me from darkness to the light. Darling, Thank you for grabbing my fingers for you to hold when other hands offer you a hug, Thank you for accepting me and making me feel so loved, Thank you for making me believe that true love exists. Darling, I'm sorry if I've always been annoying. I apologize for my imperfections. Please let me know if I do anything you don't like. Darling, If one day you can no longer hold my hand, don't be sad. I can still see you from up there. You are my true love.

DEATH BED

Don't stay awake for too long Don't go to bed I'll make a cup of coffee for your head I'll get you up and going out of bed I don't wanna fall asleep I don't wanna pass away I been thinking of our future    I don't know why this has happened But I probably deserve it I tried to do my best But you know that I'm not perfect   I been praying for forgiveness You've been praying for my health When I leave this earth Hoping you'll find someone else 'Cause, we still young there's so much we haven't done Getting married, start a family   I wish it could be me But I won't make it off this bed I hope I go to heaven So I see you once again My life was kinda short But I got so many blessings Happy you were mine It sucks that it's all ending ^_^